DE CAMBRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
Use the button below to access the Google classroom for La Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica
Who we are and what we are about:
- To recognize high achievement in the study of the Spanish language by students of Cambridge High School
- To promote continuity of interest in Hispanic studies
- To be of service to the North Fulton/Greater Atlanta community, and the Cambridge High School student body
- The student must have completed the first semester of Spanish III, or Spanish IV, or Advanced Placement Spanish Language
- The student must have maintained a minimum cumulative average of 90% for “on level” courses and 88% for “honors level” courses of the three semesters of Spanish prior to consideration for induction into the society of Cambridge High School
- The student must have demonstrated consistent, excellent behavior and attitude in Spanish class, and in school.
- The student must demonstrate sincere interest in Hispanic studies.
- The student must have teacher(s) recommendation(s)